1. The film is produced after the 1st of January 2016.
2. The Art should has a special role in the film.
3. The Festival accepts all main genres: fiction, animation, documentary, video art, experimental.
4. Films with special method of screening, like 3D or VR glasses – are not accept.
5. The Festival accept online submissions only – by festival platforms, such as Withouabox, FilmFreeway, Festhome. We don’t accept physical submissions via post or e-mail (i.e. DVD, flash drive).
6. Films in a language other than English or Polish must have subtitles in English.
7. One author can submit any number of works but each entry must have a separate entry and fee.
8. Deadline for entries: May 4, 2018.
9. List of selected films: May 21, 2018.
10. If selected, participants will be notified via e-mail. Information will appear on our web-site too.
11. The decisions of the juries are final. The Festival will not inform about criteria of decisions.
12. Screening copy must be sent using online platforms with option for downloading, such as Vimeo.com, WeTransfer.com, Tranz.it, etc.
13. Recommended digital format: MPEG4 / H.264 codec, HD 1920×1080, stereo.
14. The access for audience is free.
15. The Festival does not pay any fees to the authors for screening films and not cover any expenses related to participation in the festival, like travel or accomodation costs.
16. By submitting the Film you declaim that you have a full copyright of the Film and you accept screenings of the Film during the Festival. You grant to the Festival a non-exclusive license to use the Film in open-air screenings, indoor screenings and for general advertising materials and other promotional materials.
17. The Festival may use the Film, information about the Authors, pictures, or still-frames, in conjunction with an Internet site and social media for the advertisement purpose.