1. The film is produced after the 1st of January 2019.
2. The Art should play a special role in the film.
3. All main genres are accepted: fiction, animation, documentary, video art, experimental.
4. Films with special method of screening, like 3D or VR glasses – are not accepted.
5. The Festival accepts submissions via FilmFreeway only. We don’t accept physical submissions via post or e-mail (i.e. DVD, flash drive).
6. Films in a language other than English or Polish must have English subtitles.
7. One author can submit any number of works but each film must have a separate entry and fee.
8. Deadline for entries: May 20, 2021.
9. List of selected films: June 13, 2021.
10. If selected, participants will be notified via e-mail. Information will appear on our web-site too.
11. The decisions of the Jury are final. The Festival will not inform about criteria of decisions.
12. Screening copy must be sent using online platforms with downloading options, such as Vimeo.com, WeTransfer.com, Tranz.it, etc.
13. Recommended digital format: MPEG4 / H.264 codec, HD 1920×1080, stereo.
14. The access for audience is free.
15. The organisers of the Festival do not pay any fees to the authors for screening films and do not cover any expenses related to participation in the Festival, such as travel or accommodation costs.
16. By submitting the film you declare that you have a full copyright of the film and you accept screenings of the film during the Festival and six months after the end. You grant to the Festival a non-exclusive license to use the film in open-air screenings, indoor screenings and for general advertising materials and other promotional materials.
17. The organisers of the Festival may use the film, information about the authors, pictures, or still-frames, in conjunction with an Internet site and social media for the advertisement purpose.